SoftClub LLC was established in 1993 and is among leaders in in software development, system integration and consulting in financial and public sector. SoftClub group are situated in Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania and Cyprus.
According to authoritative Software Magazine’s Software 500 ranking SoftClub during 2011-2016 has been among of the world’s largest software and service companies.
SoftClub was included in the top 100 financial technology companies of 2022 – The Financial Technology Report. It is one of the leading online publications about the financial technology industry.
Products and solutions of the company are implemented in more than 40 banks, including TOP-30 banks in the CIS countries by asset volume, and in various pubic organizations.
Customers in the public sector include the the National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic, State Development Bank of Turkmenistan, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Customs Service of the Republic of Tajikistan, Customs Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
SoftClub has experience in implementing international project financed by international financial institutions. Thus, as a general contractor we have successfully implemented project “Supply, installation and support of Banking Information system and General Ledger for the National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic”. The project was financed under the World Bank loan 3871–KG. As a subcontractor – project “Development and Implementation of the Common Automated Information System for the Customs Service of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan” financed under Asian Development Bank loan 114-TAJ (SF) TAJ/BID2008/001.
SoftClub has significant experience in development and implementation of large information systems with thousands of users and hundreds of concurrent users, as well as training of users for operation of such systems.
Major architectural platform of proprietary and integrated solution is service oriented architecture with maximum possible level of data centralization. User applications are developed taking into account modern technological requirements and, as a rule, are implemented as web applications. Data warehouses and decision making analytical system on their basis are built with the help of the best of the breed technological tools. As database we use software of the recognized world leader in the area – Oracle Database. Technological stack of our company includes such technological platforms as J2EE and .NET. All these ensure high technological level, maximum flexibility and long lifecycle of solutions developed by SoftClub.
Technical infrastructure of SoftClub includes such powerful server systems as Oracle Exadata, which allows development and testing of multiuser enterprise level solutions with nearly any load.
Geography of the company activities – Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Georgia, as well as EU, South East Asia, USA.
From 2004 quality management system of SoftClub on software design, development, testing and support conforms to the requirements DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
From 2014 quality management system of SoftClub for design and development of software information protection systems and tools for cryptographic information protection are also conform to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Testing lab of Softclub for information security as accredited to ISO/ IEC 17025.
Personnel of our company consists of more than 500 persons, including 400 technical specialists and consultants. Over 45 employees are certified by Oracle, Misys, SAP, Microsoft, HP, EMC.
SoftClub is a partner of such international companies as Mysis (UK), SAP (Germany), Qlik (USA), IBM (USA), HP (USA).
SoftClub may offer customization and implementation of proprietary products and solutions, partner products and solutions, primarily of Misys, UK (www.misys.com), as well as custom software development services.
Major proprietary products and solutions include:
- SC-BANK NT. Centralized integrated core banking system based on single information environment technology and Oracle Database platform, ensuring automation of operations, accounting, management, analytical activities of a multi branch bank.
- SC-RETAIL. Centralized system for retail banking business.
- SC-TSMFR. Interface of a bank branches with the national interbank payment system. Settlements between branches using automated subsystem for payments control.
- SC-ANALYTICA. Proprietary technology for building analytical systems with extensive package of out-of-the-box solutions
- Trading Platform for Exchanges. Online, 24×7, web-based solution with multilingual interface for exchange trades.
- SC-DBO. Remote self service system for legal entities and individuals over all major channels, internet banking based on industrial SOA и web technologies, mobile banking.
- Integration of client data. Software suite based on integration Oracle Fusion Middleware integration technologies and service oriented architecture principles of Oracle SOA Suite for integration and synchronization of data in disparate systems of the bank.
- SC-NDO. Comprehensive system for accounting, processing, forecasting, counting, re-counting, transportation of ready cash at branch, ATM and payment terminal networks.
- SC-CARD. Back office for banking cards.
- SC-ARCHIVE. System for electronic archive management.